Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lydia, Babysitting Antics

I help at Miss Christina's babysitting from 4-5 on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. I might try and write a little bit about my experiences each week. Here is a part from one day...

Miss Christina was telling me about how a little girl (Clara) had been doing something she wasn't suppose to do. She "innocently" kept saying "I'm sorry Aunt Christina! I'm sorry Aunt Christina!" Later she purposely stepped on top of a little girl that was napping. Miss Christina got on to her and again she said, "I'm sorry Aunt Christina!" We were sitting inside when we heard a girl crying out on the porch. I went to see if she was ok and she said she was. I brought her in with Clara following. Miss Christina asked Clara what happened. Clara kept saying, "She's ok! I'm sorry Aunt Christina!" Miss Christina just wanted to know what happened so she asked the girl that had been crying what happened. She said that Clara pushed her. Miss Christina then said, "Clara, do you think that is a very nice thing to do?" Clara then replied, "Yep". When she saw Miss Christina's face she changed her mind, "Uh, I mean No." 

Babysitting Antics by
~Lydia

2 comments:

  1. AHAHA!!!! THAT IS HISTORICAL! I love that! "yep, oh I mean No" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH (ROLLS on the floor laughing)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, oh, naughty naughty Clara. That is funny, and I agree with Celina, it is hysterical, and historical. ;P

    ReplyDelete