Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Random I Wonders, Celina


I wounder why all Girls are attracted to any thing that is a baby :) like a baby horse
baby Elephants

and of course baby Humans

I think that if us girls saw a baby warthog we would think it was cute :)


aww it's sooo cute! Well kinda :) I think that girls are just wierd!! I showed Jono this picture and he is like that is not cute. I am thinking well it is actually pretty cute! No wounder boys don't understand us! hmmmm. Join me on Thursday for another "Random I Wonder"





6 comments:

  1. I ask myself that lots of times...
    (A girl sees a baby mouse with no hair) "Aww!! Isn't he just the cutest thing EVER?!?!?!" LOL.

    I think it's just a gift to be able to see cuteness in all of God's creations. No matter HOW ugly they really are :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like anything that is a baby because we are wired that way. Just like men light up at a bright pair of eyes or shiny hair, we light up when there is a gorgeous baby around.

    I love the horses, but that baby elephant. Oh man! I wuv dere wittle hair! Yes, I am doing baby talk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe wow you are good at online baby talk! :) I know!!! that elephant is soooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Lauren!
    I am 13 and LOVE Jesus!!!!!!
    The baby Elephant is soooo cute!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete