Friday, December 9, 2011

Lydia, Babysitting antics 3

Well, I haven't written lately. In the past times of babysitting, I listened to Rebekah read "Misty of Chincoteague".  That was fun. I like listening and helping children read. She usually gets really tired while she is reading. I can't tell if she likes to read or not. Maybe she just doesn't like to read out loud. Any way last time we made Christmas trees.  We got a waffle cone and then they iced it with green frosting. They turned it upside down, put some red and green m&ms for ornaments and voila! There was a beautiful Christmas tree! It was fun. Clara is so funny. She was arguing with Miss Christina and Miss C. said, "Clara, stop arguing with me!" Then Clara said, "I'm not arguing!" Totally disproving her point :). I think that is mainly it. Oh, and that it was FREEZING walking there! :). Any way I will post again when I have collected up enough things.

~Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment