Thursday, April 12, 2012

Grace- Branson Bliss/Day 2

This is actually day two of my Branson vacation, but why in the world would someone take the time to blog on the 1st day of vacation? Absolutely crazy!

I will fill you in on what happened though. We didn't end up leaving the house until around 2:30, but that's fine. When I was younger I used to be super overly freaked out about leaving the house on time, but since I have grown wiser, and now I take things more in stride.

We had a lovely drive in the afternoon sunshine, the Ozark hills were looking their absolute best and most beautiful. We drove directly past the tornado devastation, pretty horrible stuff, I am glad it wasn't worse.

We arrived at our lovely condo and rode up the elevator (the extremely tight, claustrophobic elevator) to the 4th floor. The layout is lovely, and I am considering kidnapping the furniture and bringing it home with me. I am not thrilled about the colors, but the comfort level is lovely.

The 1st evening we just spent getting settled in and watching cable. DISNEY CHANNEL! ;) We also watched the food network. Later after dinner we went out for an evening drive around Branson. All was lovely until I looked to my right and saw a spider about the size of a quarter sitting next to me on the window.

But did I scream a bloodcurdling scream and give myself up for dead? No, this future Amazon and South American continent trekking young woman (hopefully) calmly grabbed a tissue and swiped the spider right up. Voila!

This morning I am sitting on the couch enjoying my purple toenails and looking forward to a few hours at Silver Dollar City, WORLDFEST HERE I COME!

I miss you all! XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for posting. Love the valiant spider killing story!;) What did you watch on the Food Network and Disney Channel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Thanks for keeping us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you are having a BLAST!! Enjoy world fest!!!!

    ReplyDelete