Sunday, October 31, 2010

Celina, I am Back!!!!!!!

Whoop I am done being grounded!!! So I have soooooo much to tell you girls!! but first things first, I would REALLY appreciate if you girls would put your name in front of the tittle of your post that way people can tell BEFORE they read it who is writing I have been going behind you guys and putting it in for you I was hopping that you would catch on but only Lydia caught on so thanks Lydia! Also I changed the background color for behind the post, because it makes it MUCH easier to see. Now for the fun stuff!
Well while I was grounded I went on vacation to Florida for two weeks! I had soooooooooooo much fun. I was blessed to have one of my BEST Friends Olivia with me for one of the weeks, having her there was totally a BLAST. While her family was there we got to go go-carting when our daddies went deep sea fishing. On the week that her family was gone we got to go parasailing, talk about a FUUUN time!!!! I got to hang out with my family, Make a Giant Frog out of sand, body surf, watch ALOT of HGTV (those home decorating shows are addicting!), hang out with a so cool friend and last but not least :) I got to make Olivia look SOOOO creepy with black lipstick and a hair straightener.
I am glad to be back and I hope that we will all be able to grow in Christ and Friendship as we honor and praise the Lord, oh I know this is wierd but I am kinda exited we have a follower that is not one of the orignal group!!!!! lets hear it for LILY! (I hope I don't scare her off the poor girl is like "all I wanted to do was quittly read this blog and this girl jumps on me!")

4 comments:

  1. Haha! So THAT'S why my name kept on appearing on my posts. :) I guess that just goes to show how observant I am!!
    Glad you guys had fun!! Can't wait to see you sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know I miss you! Oh don't text me anymore because I sold my IPOD!!! I took all your personal info off of it first though I LOVE YOU LIKE A SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had fun making Liv look creepy? Ugh!

    Although, I do remember a time when my friends and I did that with make-up and then ran downstairs and scared the boys out of their wits. Especially Graham! It was awesome! I had like turquoise blue eyeshadow, extreme blush and lipstick.

    Just a side note, it took a while to scrub it all off. So I don't recommend doing this often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol yep I had just bought some black lipstick for Becka Farr and we had to make sure it worked! :) :)

    ReplyDelete