Sunday, October 3, 2010

Jessica, Hey Girls!

I guess because I was administrator for a little while it got me to thinking that I couldn't post something! Well..I don't know what I am going to post but....It'll be somethin'!! If that makes any sense... So anyways..Here I go!!
On Tuesdays, I've been going to a women's bible study, well, I don't go to the study, I'm down stairs with a college girl babysitting for two hours! It's alot of fun!!!!! But, sadly, I found out last week that she is getting MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And next October she and her husband will move to NORTH DAKOTA!!!!!!!!!! So. I. am. sad.
Flute lessons are going really REALLY good!! I've figured out how to play Ode to Joy! (I absolutely love that song!)
P.E. is going well! We are into our 6th week and also into soccer! I don't like soccer just to let you know...
Then by the end of the day, I AM POOPED!

4-H is starting with a huge (and when I say huge, I mean HUGE!) All in two weeks, we have over 8 activities!!!! But, at least I'll be able to sleep well at nights!
Next Sat-Sun. is our annual Old Iron Works celebration. I know that Celina has been there before so she can tell you lots!! It is basically an old time fest where people dress up and can walk around and see different booths and watch people do stuff they did in the olden days. I really enjoy it! My Uncle Sam runs a cross-cut saw booth so we all go and help and spend the days there. I am REALLY excited!!
Then, that Friday is a "Granddaughter's Night Out" hosted by my grandmother!! She is inviting all her granddaughters to come to her house for a sleepover!! I can tell it'll be alot of fun and alot of GIGGLING!!
Well. I think I just described my next two weeks! I hope I make it!
Adios and Bon voyage!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That sounds like a ton of fun! Me and my sisters are the only granddaughters that my grandma's have, so there might not be quite as much giggling as there will be for you.

    The Iron Festival thing sounds right up my alley. Old things and history, especially live history, are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds really neat! I hope you have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Thanks! And Grace, There are only 4 girls on my dad's side but I think we'll have fun anyways!!

    ReplyDelete