Monday, October 4, 2010

Lydia, Happenings

Well, I think I will do what Jessica did and tell you all what I am going to do recently...
I have a research project I have to do on Rahab by Wednesday...and I have not started on it yet...so maybe you could pray for me about that :). I get to go on a trail ride with one of my friends and my sister, that should be fun, but I am a little nervous. I think there is a bible study I am going to with my mom and sister. This week at Orchestra I find out what chair I get, I am really anxious about that. We might get to go camping soon. Lets see...Oh yes Celina and I just finished our play we have been working on... Hooray! It is going to be so fun. I think that is about it. Well hope you all are having a good fall!
Lydia Joy~

1 comment:

  1. Whoo hoo! Good to go Lydie and CC! And yes, the trail ride will be thrrrilling I am sure. If you have any second thoughts about Pete, just let me know. I think that Miss Emma will understand.

    ReplyDelete