Thursday, June 30, 2011

Celina, Its about time!!!

Right now I am sitting at our lake house finishing up our summer vacation. I am not quite as organized as Lydia so I did not keep a journal of everything that happened on our vacation but I will try to write about what we did. I also have other things that I will probably ramble on about because I haven't written for a while :)

Saturday- we spent the afternoon at our lake house(http://www.vrbo.com/349595) just hanging out and watching Direct Tv!! Fun fun I love Tv with more that two channels but it does get a little boring after a while. :) Then we swam a little bit off a dock that some of our kind neighbors let us barrow. And let me just say that is a fun place to swim!! There is mud covering the bottom instead of sand and it is thick and soft with almost no rocks

Sunday- We rented two Kayaks and brought our canoe we canoed around the lake for a while stopping to swim quite often. After our first stop we started hearing thunder so we quickly headed back to the dock and sat there in the pouring rain on a metal dock in the water :) that was a little scary, but hey I am still alive :). Sunday night my Grandma and her friend Jerry came and we hung out with them

Monday-In the morning me and Jonathan went to swim team then we just hung out with Grandma and Jerry we played some games and just had fun. In the evening we all played a game where one person leaves the room and the other people pick a person that they think the first person will know it can be a famous person like Elvis or just some family member. then they call the first person back in, and that person has to ask people yes or no questions to try and figure out what person the group is thinking of it is sooooooo fun! That night our cousins got there around 10 pm so right after that we went to bed

Tuesday- In the morning I had to go to swim team I was kind of mad about that. but I went :) Then I swam for a while with my cousins. Then we went tubing and found a cliff to jump off of. I also gave my younger cousin a makeover. Then she gave me one but I put my mascara on. While I was putting it on she could NOT stop laughing I guess that she has never seen people put mascara on :) and her laugh is as contagious as Olivia's!!!!!!

Wednesday- We didn't have to go to swim team! but we went tubing in the morning. We jumped off the cliff some more. Then we just hung out the rest of the day. They had to leave that night :(

Thursday- We went to Swim meet I was worn out so I was pretty slow. Then we got to go see the knew H baby her name is hazel. She is sooooooo sweet I LOVE newborns (I used to get freaked out by them but they are sooooo sweet!) She has a full head of blonde hair :) Mrs. Kristy said that she has always wanted to have a girl with blonde curly hair. My mom said that she almost cried when she saw her hair because my hair was the same when I was born.


Well I am using Preston's Computer and he wants me to get off so that is all for now










2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE newborns! They are so sweet. My mom perks up at the sound of a newborn's cry like dogs do when they see a squirrel. Oh, and they smell so sweet, and their so soft, and tiny. Ooh!

    Man! I wish we could have used that dock that had the soft sand at your party. Those rocks were really hard on my feet. Sounds like a ton of fun CC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting Celine. That is neat that the new Harless baby has blonde hair!

    ReplyDelete