Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Jessica~Hi LONG lost friends!!!! :D

Hey gals!
I'm so sorry that it has been such a terribly long time since I was last on here! I've neglected this and my blog as well! There is SO much to catch up on, that I don't even know where to begin!
Our Christmas was so amazing. The older I get, the more it thrills me to be able to be with my family over Christmas and new years. My oldest brother's amazing girlfriend was able to come down for a while and even over to my grandparents the day after Christmas and enjoy the day with us! We got to spend yet another year with both my great-grandpa from my moms side, and my great grandparents from my dads! I don't know too many teens who get have a Christmas like that :)
On New Years, we spent the evening (and well in to the new years) at my aunt and uncles, playing games and sharing many good laughs.....MANY. Just a few days after the new years, I thought of a wonderful verse that applies so greatly to the beginning to a new year. You hear all around everyone talking about their "new years resolution", whether it be a different diet, a new attitude to your family and on the list goes... but this verse that I found is so appropriate that I had to share it with you all.


1There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:
2a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
4a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
6a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

I just love this verse. It reminds me that even though all these seasons in our life are going to come and leave, God is still watching out for us and is still in control!

Okay, back to my life :)
Since the new years, we have been pretty settled down. School started back up and all of our other activities as well, and our usual routine has finally come back!
Yesterday, I finally got my hair cut! It was sorta a quick thing and before I new it, there was a new me!! I am so excited!! :D

Well, that's it for now :)
Have a great week!

-Jess <3


4 comments:

  1. Good to have you back! Glad you had a good time :). Post pictures of your hair cut if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used that same passage for my New Year's post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lydia- I'll try to soon! :)
    Grace- Awesome! It's just an overall amazing verse :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah Jess I saw a picture on face book OH MY GOODNESS it is soo cute!! Love ya and happy B-day!

    ReplyDelete