Monday, January 2, 2012

Celina, Babysitting

So I have posted a bit on my blog but I am going to repost hear, if you have any comments could you please leave them on both places or just on my blog :)

So yesterday I babysat the H. kids all day. I just wanted to share some of the things that happened today :).
#1 I was getting the kids breakfast I was asking Clara if she wanted a "Clara sized orange" (one of those "cutie" things) or a big one. She looked at me and kinda tilted her head and said "well, I think today I am going to have a Sam size orange" :)
#2 I had Hazel on the floor in the living room, in her Bumbo thing, feeding her lunch while the other kids watched a movie. A couple of times I had to get up and get something out of the kitchen. Every time I walked back into the living room she would just grin and start giggling at me. It was pretty cute. :)

#3 The whole time we were watching the movie Clara was dressing up so every five minutes or so she would come trotting into the living room with nothing on but her undies saying "tan you help me?"

#4 Me and Sam had a big fight about books during nap time. I told him that he could look at three books during nap time of course he started crying and saying that he wanted four books. I told him no and every time he argued I would take a book away. He kept arguing and got down to one book when I just put him in bed and told him that he only got one book. I left his room and he started SCREAMING. I let him holler for a few minutes then I went in there to try to get him to stop screaming, I would have just let him scream it out but Clara and Hazel were trying to sleep. So I got him calmed down a little and I read him his book. He was pretty calm by the time that I finished the book. I put him back to bed and he started to cry again. I asked him what was wrong "I want thhhhrrrreee books!!" he sobbed. ARRRGGG I left the room and let him scream for I little longer hoping that he would fall asleep, no such luck. Before he left Mr. Aaron said that if I had any problems to call him, I don't really like to call him while he is working but this boy had been screaming for 40 minutes! So I went into Sam's room and told him that if he did not stop crying in 3 minutes I would call his dad and have him talk to Sam. WOW you be AMAZED how quickly that boy quieted down :). Ahhhh, the power of daddy. :)

#5 After I got Sam quieted down I went to check on Rebekah, she had to play quietly in her room then she could come out so we could play together. When I went in to check on her she was sitting leaned up against the wall with this little black, pink, and lace leotard on, reading a book, and singing along with her new CD. A girl after my own heart (the reading and singing part, not really her choice of clothing :) )

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: