Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A peak into my Vacation

So, I have been having a busy week! We went to my brothers graduation on my birthday-Go Philip! We cheered loudly as he walked across the stage. However we were in very uncomfortable seats. Brooke, Benjamin, Faith and I had to sit in the wooden "bleachers". They were actually wooden benches with not much room to spare. The guy behind me kept banging his knee into my back. Not exactly the massage I was hoping for ;). Note taken-we were squished and uncomfortable through a two hour ceremony. Oh well. We ate delicious Pappa Johns pizza with my aunt and uncle (they came for the graduation). Then we ate Oreo Dessert and when my aunt and uncle left (later than expected) we got to watch the first half of the Hobbit. Yay! Sad, only half-but Yay! :) This is probably boring if you are reading this right now, but oh well, you are the one who chose to read it ;). I have not had much time to write on here or read or do anything else leisurely because we have been doing stuff with out pause. We went to Silver Dollar City yesterday all day. That was fun. The bad parts were the following: Stinging ants during lunch, soaking on me during the Lost River, taking forever to dry out, and sore feet. The good parts were the following: Getting to ride the new Outlaw Run, getting a funnel cake at the end, Hanging around people I like, not getting sun burnt, beautiful weather, not a TON of people, not being overly hungry, having someone to go on roller coasters with, and that about sums it up. A pretty good day with the good things out weighing the bad. Then we went to a place called "Danna's Barbecue" for dinner. It was awesomely yummy! I of course got...A plain hamburger and it was delicious! It was a nice friendly little restaurant. One of Philip's friends came with us back to our condo (He is very nice and is actually Philip's best friend) and we had oreo dessert again and then watched the rest of the Hobbit (Philip and his friend left before we watched it). That sums up pretty much all we did. I probable won't get to write for awhile, but if I do I will tell you about all the "scary" things that I will have to do.

1 comment: