Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jessica~Changes

Today, I was reading through the new posts and thinking to myself: "Goodness, isn't it time we changed the picture or something like that? Who's doing it anyhow?!?" Then, like a slap in the face I remembered....ME!!! So, I went to work ( I like change!!) and added some things, changed and enhanced more and so on....
I added some pictures (effect and display of our totally awesome God!) Although if you think it's too much, I can take them off. I'm just experimenting! I also made the little blue tab at the very top a lighter silver so that it isn't so.....annoying. :) Please PLEASE tell me what you think. Maybe do without this or add that. I am TOTALLY experimenting and could use advice!!
Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!! I LOVE CHANGE! I really like the pics, the red is a good color and makes it all calm or something GREAT JOB

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thank you! BTW, just got your letter!! <3 YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that someone finally changed it, I wasn't too excited about the theme before, and this dark red is one of my favorite colors.

    BTW, I can't see the pictures, is anyone else having this problem?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the theme a lot too! I wasn't a big fan of the last one either, but this one is really nice!

    P.S. I like the poles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! :) Ok! Do you have any ideas for some questions. I used them also on my other blog for a while and I'm clean out of ideas!!

    Grace, what kind of a computer and connection do you have? That may have something to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I think that my web protection thing is blocking them. I can't see the poles either, I might have to ask Daddy to set the thing so that I can see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm...here are a few:

    Favorite book of the Bible
    Favorite Gemstone
    Favorite Women of the Bible
    Favorite Hairstyle

    I don't really know though

    ReplyDelete