Monday, July 4, 2011

Celina, Pictures

I did my nails to day here are some pics, My lovely friend Jessica gave me this nail pen it is WONDERFUL!!!!!!


Here are some pictures from my Birthday party

Me and Jessica "kissing" Rebekah on the way back home
Me and Rebekah
Grace and I
Jessica and I
Olivia and I
Lydia and I
Jessica is at the top then Lydia is in the Green and Olivia is in Purple On the bottom Rebekah is on the left the me then Grace
Us being goffy
Us being Beautiful :) as Usual



Us in front of our lake house




4 comments:

  1. Yay Celina! I am so happy that you put those pictures up. We all look so cute ;) I am hoping that you will give me a photo or two from that party, particularly the pyramid. I need one for my desk.

    Nail pen, awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh!! I miss everyone!! :) Hey, Celina, do you mind if I download some of these to keep on my computer? P.S. I especially like the first one of the party.. :D I'm not sure if that is ever going to happen again Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome times! Love the nails <3

    ReplyDelete