Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lydia, summer

Hi,
Well it has been a slow summer for me. This Monday my sister and I are going to be helping out at a local VBS. It is a week long thing from 9-11am. I am usually Faith's assistant, but this year they needed more crew leaders for the Pre-school age group so I am helping with them. (I am excited to be working with you Celina!) Anyway I would kind of like you to pray that everything goes well and that I can handle my group ok.
It has been such a hot summer! My sister wanted to be in water so much she went to Wal-Mart to buy a little blow up pool. At least we could cool off. I have been having garden troubles as well. You see I have planted flowers in my garden for 2 or 3 years and pretty much only weeds come up! So I planted some this year in April and the same thing happened! So today I went with my dad to get some flowers (we share an interest in gardening and landscaping) not seeds and we are going to plant them this evening when it is cooler. These should grow because they are not seeds they have already matured some :).
This Wednesday, the 20th, my brother and sister-inlaw are coming and staying till Monday I think. We are all going to a wedding on Saturday. Faith and I are the gift attendants. We will get to go to Branson and see a show and go out to dinner. It should be a fun time!
This is what has been going on in my life! Thanks for reading!
~Lydia

1 comment:

  1. Sounds really fun. I know what you mean about the water, I haven't gone swimming all year. And wading in the lake doesn't count.

    Yes! My flowers did really bad too. So mom and I are going to get some in a couple of days. I can't wait to see yours.

    ReplyDelete