Monday, July 18, 2011

Excitment!

I am about to open a conversation about excitement. Good excitement, Bad excitement, and horribly, scarily, amazingly, ugly excitement. You know the kind, the difference between, a sweet little kid dreaming of Disney land and a 500 pound man tripping over a puppy because he was excitingly running towards his hotdog. Ugly.

My sister is coming over for about two months! Wooh. Just wanted to inform you guys, that's pretty much the only exciting thing that is happening. I am doing VBS at wellspring like Lydia and Celina, it's super fun (even though I am an ASSISTANT Crew Leader, which means you do nothing).

But something I will "blog" about as blogging goes that tends to be random. What is this obsession with school, it's like everyone I talk to is excited about the new school year! My mom is talking to me about college (Come on mom, it's summer still!), which is craziness! you can't even go to Walmart without seeing advertisement for School supplies! It's not even August yet!

So my question to you all is why? Why must there be horribly ugly and just plain bad excitment? Why can't we all just consider the people that want to hold on to their fifteenth summer for as long as this little red-head can? WHY oh WHY, must we even THINK about it.. I won't say the word.. It's because of your influences that I had a nightmare about going to school in the end of July and crying in the bathroom! Goodness gracious!

This has been "The Good the Bad, and the (walmart) Ugly".
Bekah

3 comments:

  1. Okay Bekah, just take a deep breath, and relax. You sound a little wound up and emotional right now.

    It's wonderful that your sister is going to come for 2 months, that should be a wonderful time for bonding.

    I'm sorry that you are so upset at starting school again, I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited, but I know how you feel.

    God is good Bekah, and so are hotdogs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Bekah, I'm not excited either! But I'm sure that when it's only a week or even a few days away, you'll be pumped. :)

    Oh, and yes, I agree with Grace on the hotdog thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I still find this post funny. :) thanks Grace, Jess. :) I actually am a little excited fr school, but it's the last-for-two-hours-into-it type excitement so I'm afraid mentally I will put it in the "bad" category.

    ReplyDelete