Monday, November 28, 2011

Celina, FUDGE!

So I have been making Fudge for my brothers for as long as I can remember so when somebody told me that Fudge was hard to make I was shocked! I mean the recipe that I have is so easy. I just use the recipe on the back of the Marshmallow creme jar. SOOO EASY! Well here it is

Line an 8-by-8-inch pan with wax paper; set aside. In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine 1-7 ounce can of marshmallow cream, 1 and a 1/2 cup sugar, 2/3 cups evaporated milk, 1/4 cup BUTTER and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Bring to a full boil and let it boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly until thick.
Remove from heat and add 3 cups milk chocolate chips. Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in in 1 teaspoon vanilla.
poor the mixture into the pan. Allow it to sit for several hours to become firm. cut. and ENJOY!!!

Love this recipe! You have to try it!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, that is what we do. Yum, Yum! Can't wait till we start making ours too!

    ReplyDelete