Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lydia, Babysitting Antics 2

Well, nothing funny to report today. When I got there they were watching 102 Dalmatians.  Miss Christina wasn't feeling well. I help two little girls with their pants. (They had them on backwards). Miss Christina was telling one little girl that she had been good today and so she poked out her chin and gave a happy smile. It was a pretty quiet day. Another day in the week we painted nails. Rebekah Harless painted mine a pretty blue. The little girls would not keep still long enough to let theirs dry though. A game frequently played is called "Freeze Dance". Miss C. will turn on music and the children will dance. She will pause the music and say, "Freeze!" The children will then have to freeze in their spots. They all think it is very fun. I especially like to watch Sam Harless dance. He really gets into it :). I think that is all I have for today!

~Lydia

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I introduced the game freeze dance to the kids! :) that makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete