Saturday, November 5, 2011

Lydia, Puppy sitting-and dog sitting!

 I am baby or puppy sitting Elizabeth and her three adorable puppies! All has been going well. My mom and I took them out of there cage today and played with them and let them walk around. We also cuddled them and held them. Of course you can't forget Elizabeth though. As a friend of mine interpreted for her, "I birthed the kids and you treat me like chopsuie!" or something of the sort. She is a great mother and is very happy, lovable dog. She has been eating well and seems to be at home in our shed. Elizabeth dearly misses her family though and want to back with her "mommy" :).  It has been a joy to watch her and her three darlings!

~Lydia

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I am a puddle in my chair. Doggies, puppies, ooh!

    Well done, that was almost word for word what I said. Of course, who else would have said that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. in answer to Graces question Elizabeth :p

    ReplyDelete