Friday, December 10, 2010

Celina, My daily life

Yesterday I didn't feel very well, Stomach junk. Not fun! I am feeling better today, PRAISE THE LORD!!! Today Mom and Dad are going Christmas Shopping today, Mom says they will not be back until they are done. That gives us a full day of fun! Preston can drive and Dad gave us a fifteen dollar Wal-mart gift card that he got at work. So with that we are going to get some fun stuff and a movie. Fun! I was worried that I would still be sick, but no such luck. Right now I am sitting at the table writing on daddy's laptop Daddy is singing a song about Mom putting on her makeup. Preston is sitting across from me on his laptop studding for his science test. Jonathan is still in bed. Oh I think we will start over with the administrator thing so Jess you're on! Have fun!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun. How sick? Like, throw up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope I didn't throw up, I was really close to it though, I was praying like the whole day that I would not throw up. That is like one of my biggest fears. I know I am kinda a wimp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of my worst fears too. Which is funny, because I throw up the least of my family except for daddy. He hasn't thrown up once since mom met him like 18 years ago! Pretty crazy huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzerz!!!!! That is INTENSE! I am excited about seeing you tomarrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahahahahaha!!!! That sounds sooo much like your dad singin bout something silly!! Luv you guys!

    ReplyDelete