Monday, December 6, 2010

Grace-Two Year Olds are SMART!

This is a story I read in a book. But I have changed names for personal privacy. It is SO cute!

I was stuck in the drive through line trying to get orders with Vicki, Joe, Kate, and the baby Lina. Some fast food restaurants cater to special orders, pickles, no ketchup, more onions, less lettuce. But this one did not. We were holding up the line and baby Lina wouldn't choose what she wanted to eat. Finally, in desperation I looked my two year old in the eye through the rear view mirror.

"Lina, if you don't choose what you want to eat I am going to get you a cheeseburger and fries. Now choose."

She sat in her car seat rubbing her thumb and index finger together for a moment, then, she pointed both index fingers at me in the mirror and said,

"I'll take the money."

3 comments:

  1. HA HA that is funny!!! That sounds like something Sam would do! bu he is three

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. That girlie was definitely thinking ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) That is soooo a two-year old!!

    ReplyDelete