Sunday, December 26, 2010

Jessica~Awesome book


So, for Christmas, my grandmother gave this book called "The Secret Keeper" by Dannah Gresh, to all of my teen girl cousins including me. It is so good that I wanted to share it with you girls and want to encourage you to possibly find it at a library or even save up and buy it. (I think it's like $10)


This book is all about modesty and the secret power us girls have with it. It's not a long book, kinda small but it is DEFINITELY an amazing read. Every girl from the ages of 10 and up should totally read this. I do have to say, that the author suggests some "grown up" things so I don't recommend it for girls who haven't been matured in that area, if you get what I'm saying.


From all of this...I just wanted to press that this is a MUST READ!!!


1 comment:

  1. I have heard of that book, it sounds really neat. And yes, I get what you mean.

    ReplyDelete