Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Grace- Hide and Seek

Find the verse in the multitude of words!

joiadjljdoijalkjdkjeremiahoiajlkdninesoileokjtwentyouhohsjosfour

oidbutfoieorhforidsnthkeoftheodidnmanjwoiuepojkswhooijldgloijgloriesdiletthimbidlgloryinehthis

thatwiheoihknowsawoidinandwoiwunderstandsowiwymeopouwtthiosthatiwokldIowijamtheLord

xicueoijexersizingthilkjhlovingkindnesstheolkhjudgmentoshandoinoirighteousnessinohnlinoitheoiearth

oijolkjforoinolkointheseoinothisknkngthingsoijlIlikoijlldkleiolsdelightoijsayslitheoinoLord

Good luck! Comment with the verse fully laid out when you have figured it out.


5 comments:

  1. Jeremiah 9:24
    But let him who glories glory in this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the LORD, exercising lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth. For in these I delight says the LORD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness Celina!! I looked at that four 30 minutes and could only figure out Jeremiah 9:24!!!! Good job Grace!! (And Celina) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I just found Jeremiah 9:24 Then I looked it up and wrote down all the words that I saw and picked out the verse from that It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!!! That's a-cheatin!! (I did it myself too though!!) :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Celina! You are outrageous! ;) I am doing this again and this time I am going to trust your honor, that you will NOT look it up!

    ReplyDelete