Saturday, December 25, 2010

Jessica~Christmas Update

Merry Christmas, friends and fellow bloggers!! I hope that this year has been a good-n!!
Again, as I usually start my posts, I am sorry for not posting in a while. I'm sure you all know how crazy and hectic this season can be! So, I'll just share a little bit about what has gone on in the last..oh...few da-we-MONTHS!

So, most of my month has been filled with the usual December things: Shopping, making cakes and bread and cookies, shopping some more, cleaning house for guest arriving close to Christmas, MORE shopping, etc, etc...

The week before Christmas, my oldest brother's girlfriend came up for a visit. I really enjoyed meeting her and getting to know her!

Christmas Eve, we all gathered down at my grandparents house on dad's side for our Christmas celebration. My aunt and uncle from Fulton came down with their two daughters. We really had a enjoyable time visiting, having snowball fights and opening presents!

Christmas morning, my family and I gathered around our Christmas tree and exchanged our gifts. (I love seeing people open up a gift I give them!) Then after some Christmas pics and special holiday coffee, we all bundled up and headed over to my other grandparents house. We had a Delicious breakfast/brunch around 10 or so after a snowball fight with Nora. :) ( Alot of fun by the way!!) When my uncle and his girlfriend came in with the exciting news of their engagement, the house was all the more ecstatic and crazy. A while later, I was chosen to read the scripture about Jesus's birth before the exchanging of the gifts. ( A tradition over there)
And now....I am BUSHED!! And also getting scolded to get in bed so...GOOD NIGHT!!
And Merry Christmas!! ...a little late... :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh man do I know how you feel! I am tired, tired, TIRED! I am also feeling something of a let down, that kind you always get when Christmas is over, but then again I feel relieved, because now I can move on to other things.

    ReplyDelete