Saturday, April 27, 2013

Character Costume Challenge: Nancy Drew and George Fayne

Nancy Drew-Ace Detective and George Fayne-Sidekick Extraordinaire
And don't forget Togo!


No clue is safe when they're on the case!

Oopsie! 

"...George better come back with the cavalry and that is
one creepy hand!" 

When Nancy's in a jam, George comes in with a helping hand!
"I'm the blonde with the creepy hand and I know how to
use it!" Nancy- "Two can play at this game! Some times you
just need to take a stand...or have a friend with a music stand."

Case Solved! The blonde was a fake...and so was the hand!

3 comments:

  1. SUCH an awesome idea! Cute costumes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you guys do a play of Nancy Drew? I'd love to see it. I'm a bit older-I used to watch the old 70s TV show!

    ReplyDelete