Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Character Costume Challenge

Hello friends! I have a very fun idea that I think would really be fun for us all. I would like to challenge each of you to dress up as a favorite character from a book or movie and post pictures of yourself in different poses. I can't take credit for this idea, I have stolen it from some other blogging ladies who like to dress up as characters from their books. We are not all writers, so we will have to borrow some other characters, but if you would like to create a fictional character and give a little bio about her that would allowable as well. Post as soon as you like, I can't wait to see you all!.

This is the blog where I got my idea from. Go check it out sometime!
 http://enterthewriterslair.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment