Thursday, February 24, 2011

Celina, Dad the Handyman

With us working on the lake house my dad has had to do a lot of things that he would have never thought of doing before. He has made shelves and stuff before, but now he knows how to do sooo much more! My dad does not really like the unknowns so it has kinda been a strain on him, but now he could almost be a builder with all he has done! He has taken wall board off, hung dry wall up, done the plumbing for our sinks, and much more! (oh and he also bought a second home!) Thanks Dad!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes. I know what you mean. With building our land house and renovating several other houses(including gutting the most disgusting house I have ever seen and then turning it into a dream home) my daddy has turned into wonderman. He is able to do so much, and knows so much. It is incredible.

    ReplyDelete