Monday, February 14, 2011

Jessica~Valentines Reminder




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not ~ ~insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but ~ ~rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all ~ ~ things.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 Corinthians 13: 4-7

3 comments:

  1. Ah!!! I love that passage! I memorized all of I Chorinthians 13. I really really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woops! Sorry, my computer has been messing up and I guess it messed up the text!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was little mama made up a song to help me and Galen memorized that section. She was always making up songs to help us remember things. And I still remember that one.

    ReplyDelete