Saturday, February 26, 2011

Celina, Liz again

I don't want to be constatly posting about Elizabeth,but she is sooooooo sweet! Today me and my brothers were sick but so we stayed home while Mom and Dad went to a funeral. So most of the day we spent downstairs watching movies. Elizabeth is aloud to be out of her pen in the basement, only if she stays out of Mom and Dad's room. So almost the whole time we were watching movies I was setting on the floor with her on my lap. She is a slight bit too big to be a lap dog, but she thinks she is a perfect lap dog. It kinda hurts when she sits up becuase her feet dig into my legs, but when she is laying down asleep I feel like I have an over sized, fuzzy warm newborn laying in my lap. (I know not a good thing to compare humans to animals but she is soooo soft and warm)

4 comments:

  1. Awww! She sounds so cute what kind of dog is she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, She is so cute! and she is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. Puppies or in this case doggies and babies have some very basic things in common. Warm, soft, squishy, and SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEP! I have know! our puppies where always hipper so they acted more like toddlers than babes though.

    ReplyDelete