Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lydia, more on Faith's b-day

Well, you see the title, they are really my sisters plans. For her birthday she is going to an old time photo shop with her friends and out to dinner this Saturday. She was planning on going last Saturday which was closer to her birthday, but had to postpone it for a funeral. I think it is a really neat idea. I have not yet decided if I am going to go or not because we might have to take two vehicles and I might feel kind of awkward with her and her friends. This is her last year though before she goes to college. Do you girls have any input? Thanks!

~Lydia

4 comments:

  1. Well my dear, it is her last year before college. I think that Faith is the kind of big sister who values your company, and all of her friends are very sweet and friendly girls. Now the two vehicles thing does make it more awkward, but if Faith says it's not a problem, I would just take her word for it.

    If you really don't want to go then don't, but don't waste the chance to get to spend time with your sis and her friends just because you feel a little awkward. Being around godly older girls is a great way to grow and learn. And it may feel uncomfortable, but you will grow in relating with people if you are willing to make yourself a little bit uncomfortable to do it.

    Does that help any?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That would be fun! I have always wanted to do something like that. I am pretty sure that you would end up having a blast, but talking from a big sister point of view make SURE that she is ok with you going and that she is not just being sweet. Sometimes I know that I wish that Jonathan wouldn't want to do everything that I do even though I love him to pieces. But then again he is a boy so it is a little different, just make SURE you know what Faith wants it is her party. If you know that Faith wants you to come or doesn't mind if you come than I say GO FOR IT! You will always regret it later if you don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to let everyone know my decision...after the wise counsel of my friends I have...decided...to...go!

    ReplyDelete