Monday, March 28, 2011

Jessica~Prayer Requests

Hi girls! I have a couple of prayer requests that I'd like to share with you all. First, a man in our church just recently had a kidney transplant. He was very near death when they found the donor and after the surgery was doing good. Just last Friday the doctors found either an abscess or a tumor in his brain and are going into surgery on Wednesday. Secondly, a young lady, related to the same family was just in a serious car accident and is unresponsive. So that family is really REALLY going through a hard time. Third, all who are on buzz are probably seeing my posts on Mandy, my horse. She has done something to her hoof and the vet is being called today. We aren't sure if it will cause lameness but it is a big possibility. Thinking of my horse being lame really makes me scared so if you could be in prayer for these things I would deeply appreciate it! Thank you all!

1 comment: