Sunday, March 13, 2011

Celina, Cookie problems

So as most of you probably know I make and sell cookies. So the other day I decided to make some and sell. I decided to do peanut-butter kiss cookies and no bake cookies. I found recipes for both, got all of the supplies, and got started. About half of the way through making the peanut-butter kiss cookies Mom came into the kitchen and said that I probably wouldn't make that much of a profit because the kisses are so expensive, that was disappointment number one. Then we went to the lake house and I started to make the no bake cookies. I have only made no bake cookies twice, so I am not very good at them. So I started up a batch and put them out on a pan to cool. Then I started the next batch, about the time I had finished the second batch, Mom walked in and said umm those don't look like they are setting right. I haven't made those kinda cookies very much so I wasn't sure how they were supposed to work. I put the second batch onto wax paper and they didn't set either! So there I was at the lake house getting ready with a whole lot of no bake cookies dough! I was soooooooo disappointed! My kind brothers said they would buy it all from me for $4. I was grateful but still that is not as much as I would have made. So I put it all in a container and brought it home. The next morning it had set! I was sooooooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY! But now I had the problem of how I was going to sell a no bake loaf :). I decided to cut it up and sell it like that, so this afternoon I cut it up and am going to sell it. I only got 4 dozen out of it but that is better than nothing.

3 comments:

  1. Mmm...I bet they were still delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do no bake cookies work? Do they have eggs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. well they work kinda like fudge. you boil sugar and stuff, no they don't have eggs.

    ReplyDelete