Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Grace-30 Things

I thought I would just do 5 extra for good measure, even though I don't use Facebook.

  1. My nick name is "Triscut"
  2. All of my other siblings have food nick names as well.
  3. I am bidding on 2 Nancy Drew games right now.
  4. I love Macgyver.
  5. I want to fly, but I have never been in a plane before.
  6. I adore history, love cultures, and think that archeology is about the coolest thing ever.
  7. Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys and Trixie Belden are some of my best friends.
  8. September is my favorite month for a multitude of reasons.
  9. I don't like heat.
  10. I love snow.
  11. I have a nest of baby bunnies in my backyard.
  12. My Daddy is a visionary.
  13. My mother is creative.
  14. I am a mix of my Daddy and Mama. In domestic issues I am like her, in logic, reasoning I am like him.
  15. I collect tea pots.
  16. My family used to own a school bus.
  17. I used to have a goat named, "Peppermint Elaine" who was the prettiest goat ever!
  18. I wrote Steven Curtis Chapman when I was 9 and received a letter from his helper and a signed picture from him.
  19. My dear friend is about to turn 16.
  20. I am going to drive in 6 months.
  21. I have just rediscovered how cool watercolor paints are.
  22. I miss riding lessons.
  23. I want to have a farm and make or grow practically everything that I eat by myself.
  24. I am Portuguese, German, French, Irish, and Polish.
  25. Friday night is our family night.
  26. I am a proud violinist.
  27. I am afraid of the ocean.
  28. Canada is beautiful.
  29. I have never seen the Rockies.
  30. I have been kept from going somewhere on my visit to Phoenix AZ because it was raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment