Thursday, February 10, 2011

Jessica~ Idea

Ok, so my computer is being a booger and won't let me comment so I'll just have to post my comment!! :)

On Celina's post about the writing contest, this was my comment that wouldn't be published.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmm.... I like the idea of the writing contest, but I also agree with Grace. So, I've got an idea if you all like it.
How about ( if we want to) each girl can make a short story, post it on here and each of us vote on what it is best... hmm...I'm not very good at expressing my ideas, let me put it in an example. Let's say, Celina writes a short story, and Grace and Lydia and I also. At the end of each story, we can give it different awards. Like Grace's might have "Most Imaginative" and Lydia's might have "Most Heartwarming" etc... catch my drift? Just an idea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me what you think!!

3 comments:

  1. Hmm...I am not the best at writing stories, but we could give it a shot. Sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds cool, but me and Grace were talking and we said that it would be cool if we all worked together to write a story like I write the first paragraph in then stop like mid sentence and the next person starts

    ReplyDelete