Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Celina, The Sweet thangs

A couple of weeks ago me and my brothers decide that we wanted to make something yummy, fun, and slightly sweet. So Preston got on the computer and started looking up breakfast ideas, he found a recipe for cake donuts. So we tried them. We have made nine at a time out of the same dough and it has lasted us for three breakfasts. Yum! Today we have cut up the last bit of it *sniff sniff*
For the last mouth or two, as you all know, I have been looking for a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel to start breeding with. I have mostly been trying to save money, (Those things are EXPENSIVE!!!) but yesterday I was looking at the Ebay Classified section and I found a free, registered, three year old, non-fixed, registered female Cavalier!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mom and dad have given me permission to go look at her on Friday!!
I have also put my desk on Craigslist so I can get a smaller one and make my closet a small little office area. i was getting kinda discouraged because no one had emailed me about it, but yesterday TWO People emailed me. So I might have I new desk soon :)
Just thought that I should share some of those "Sweet thangs" in my life. God always knows when to pop those in on ya :) ENJOY THOSE THINGS!!!!

5 comments:

  1. P.S. I love the "Lydiafied" look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha-thanks Celina. I bet those donuts were amazing!~Yum! I can't wait to find out about how your visit with your "Cavalier" goes :). What will you name her if you decide to get her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! If you get her I want to meet her VERY soon. You know how I feel about dogs. "Mmm, mmm! Gimme some more of that puppy love."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm sooo happy for you!!! And hey! Maybe those puppies will be an exuse to see each other!!!

    I remember when I first found out that Mandy was being given to me. It was like one thing after another just kept pouring in!! First dad and mom said that I might get her in a couple of weeks, then it was 'this weekend' and then it was just one day away!!! :)

    ReplyDelete