Thursday, April 7, 2011

Celina, Cookies

I was making cookies today and I thought "Hey why don't I put my recipe on the blog?" This is the recipe that I sell.
Chocolate chip Cookies
Mix 1 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup butter, and 1/2 cup shortening until smooth. Then add 2 teaspoons of vanilla, and 2 eggs mix well ( I like to beat it up a little to make it nice and fluffy making fluffy cookies). Then add 2 1/2 cups flour, one teaspoon salt, and one teaspoon baking soda and mix well. Then you can add a bag of chocolate chips I use semi sweet but milk chocolate works too. You can put like ANYTHING in them as far as the chips go, sometimes I put crushed oreos in which is sooooooooooo yummy! but you can put pretty much whatever you want for the chips.

1 comment:

  1. This is dangerous for you CC. Your cookies are SO good that someone might take your recipe and start using it for their own gain.

    Not mentioning who that, "SOMEONE" is, but you never know.

    Hey, sometime when we get together would you make a batch? I rarely get a CC cookie, and they are about the best I have ever eaten.

    ReplyDelete