Thursday, April 7, 2011

Jessica~Story Poll

I have recently started writing a story. This time, I'm pretty sure I will either finish it, or get pretty close to it. But I'm stuck on some things and need your guys' opinion. If you've got an answer just put it in a comment.
Thanks!

1-How to create a name.
I am REALLY stuck on this. Any ideas of how to create one?

2-Pictures?
I always like a book straight through without pictures. But, that's my opinion. What do you think?

3-Chapter Title.
Should I leave it like this:

Chapter 1
_____________

or like this:

Chapter 1-A Fresh Start
______________

If you have any more ideas, feel free to share them! Thanks a bunch!!


5 comments:

  1. Names. Questions you can ask yourself to find suitable names.

    Well, what kind of a feel do you want? What is the personality of the person you are naming? Example, a soft quiet person, Lily. A bouncy person, Betty Lou.

    What nationality are these people? Sometimes it is fun to do a couple characters that have the same letter for their name. But don't do too many, otherwise it is confusing. And don't do names that sound too much alike, it gets difficult to read.

    Have fun and choose names that you like. Please let me know how the story turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like books with a few pictures. And I think I like chapters without names better, I never pay attention to the names any way, but either one is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think as far as names go, think of exactly how you want the person to look that always helps me, or you could just get on a baby name website and look though that.

    I like pictures it helps me to visualize.

    As far as chapter names go it bugs me SO MUCH when people just say chapter one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! Helped out a bunch!
    Grace-It is set in a poor town in Africa. Modern setting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I just type in search words like, African boy names. Though I would be REALLY cautious about clicking on website addresses. You never know what could be there. Something like an online baby names book would be better.

    ReplyDelete