Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Celina, The Daily WAHOOS

This is a list of exciting things that have been happening (I LOVE LISTS)

1. I am taller than mom!!!!!!!!!!!
2. I am done with Grammer for this year
3. I am done with History for this year
4. Elizabeth is eating
5. I will be done with all of my school (except math) at the end of this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. We will be starting lake days in like a month ( For those who don't know lake days are when my family and a bunch of my friends famliys go to the lake ALL day we have a picnic and swim alllllll day)
7. Jonathan FINNALY got a haircut (ok he got a Mohawk but at least it isn't all floppy)
8. I am getting a lot better at the ripsitik
9. I am almost to ten!
10. I have an allergy medicine that actually works!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this post is so you CC. Bubbly, exuberant, and rather odd and unexpected. There are a bunch of 13 almost 14 year old outbursts in it. Wouldn't it be funny if you turned out really serious and solemn when you grow up?

    Of course, you were really moody and solemn at age 11 and 12. But it's like you hit 13 and BANG! I was completely shocked at the change.

    ReplyDelete