Monday, May 16, 2011

Celina, AWWWW

So I was in my room sitting at my now finished desk. Just minding my own business straighting my hair. Knock Knock "Celina mom wants you to go feed the dogs" So I got up went out to the porch and picked up our three gallon bucket that we use for dog food. When I got out to the barn Mom was out there counting something on our shelves. I was like "did Wildcat have kittens!"(Wildcat is our cat that we have had for like FOREVER! that no one really pays a to she has kittens a lot but they always die. The one time one of her kittens lived was the only cat that I have truly loved, but it died when it was about a year old :( Any way most of Wildcats kittens die because of our crazy dog. Our dog Monez always tries to take the kittens and take care of them. so So we will find them all torn up in her dog house. Or one of the tom cats will eat them.) so Mom was like "yep, four of them and they are pretty old they already have there eyes open!" So that is pretty exciting for me because they usually don't live past thier eyes being open! They are sooooooo cute! There is Missy Meow she is orange with greyish orange on her back, Twinky and Ding Dong They are grey, and Lightning he is black with a white stripe down his nose and a grey back (he meows loudly and A LOT!) oh and I really don't know what gender they are :)

6 comments:

  1. Poor Monez. She is a mommy type. What will she do now that she can't have any more puppies? Maybe you will find a few abandoned ones and she could be a foster mommy.

    Even though I don't like cats, I am glad that you are happy.

    Poor Monez. Everyone picks on her. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, Monez is not "poor Monez"!! If you lived here you would not think "oh poor Monez everybody hates her" if she ept you up night after night after night barking at something that isn't even there!

    I am starting to realize that it was just one of the cats that we had that I didn't like! and it got hit by a car :) :( I am not sure what emotion to feel about that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet unlike Grace I like cats and dogs. But I think its sad that Monez still wants to be a mommy:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dogs don't bark for no reason. Any more so than humans talk for no reason. ;) Check! Your move.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWW! So cute! I hope I can see them soon! (And I can relate to you with the barking. Trip can bark a lot and it gets on my nerves.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! I just LOVE baby animals!

    ReplyDelete