Saturday, May 7, 2011

Celina, Babysitting

Whew! A few moments of quite (well almost quite there is the singing that is coming from the bathroom:) I am sitting at the G's house, it is nap time or "book rest time" for the older boys.
Thursday I woke up early and dad took me to the H's house to baby-sit until about 2:30 pm. Then my mom came and picked me up and we rushed to the lake house, someone had made a last minute reservation and we had to rush out there to clean up the house for them. Me and mom rushed around trying to get it all done in time. We got most of it done but there was a few things left to do. We went to Springfield trying to get to my Orchestra performance on time. I had to change into my long fancy dress in the car (not fun!) After my performance we went to Steak and Shake for dinner, then we headed home. It was like 9:15 when we got home.
The next morning we left our house at like 7:45 and I went to the H's to baby-sit all day. At 5:15 Daddy came and picked up me and all of the H kids. From there we went to Springfield to see Faith graduate. Friday night i cam to the G's house and spent the night.
In the morning Mr. and Mrs. G left and I have been babysitting the kids since then. On Monday I am Babysitting the H kids again


I used the first letter of each family's name.
For those who don't know the H family has a 5 year old girl, a 3 year old boy, and a 2 year old girl. and the G's have a 7 year old boy, a 5 year old boy, a 4(and if you say he is just four he will correct you a LOT telling you that he is four and a half:) year old boy, and a 2 year old boy.

FUN!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Busy, busy! I missed seeing you at Faith's reception!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds exhausting!

    I LOVE Steak and Shake. Did you change before you went in? Or did they think you were royalty or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I think after about one day of that I would be ready to fall into bed at about eight, and wake up at nine in the morning. Well maybe thats a little bit exaggerated

    ReplyDelete