Sunday, May 15, 2011

Grace- Worthless Sayings

These are some worthless sayings that don't make sense or are just plain silly.

"You can't teach and old dog new tricks"

Come on! Dogs are smart.

"If a bear is chasing you and a friend, you don't have to be faster than the bear, just be faster than the friend."

It was definitely NOT a Christian who wrote that one. What about, "What greater gift than a man lay down his life for a brother"?

"Truth is in the eyes of the beholder."

True, people do make form their own opinions. But that doesn't mean they are right!

"I'm not crazy, I'm just adventurous."

Yeah right. Being dumb and almost getting yourself killed for no reason is REALLY adventurous. Actually, it's just immature.

And I think I have heard this one before.

"Give a girl a rose and you have her heart."

What do they take us for? Robots.


...Well...I would kind of be flustered if someone gave me a rose. Roses do do kink of strange things. But I still wouldn't give someone my heart because he gave me a rose!

Yep. Some people just really don't think through their sayings.

1 comment: