Friday, May 6, 2011

Jessica~My Summer

Lydia's last post got me to thinking about my summer and how busy it is as well. So here's a little summary of my summer. (emphasis on little)

May 15th-My first flute recital! I'm so excited though really nervous because I have some really difficult songs.

May 27th- Kate Caddy's adoption party. Hope to see some of you there!

June 12-17th- Yay!! VBS at church!

July 7th-My aunt and uncle's wedding that my mom, cousin and her mom and I are in!

July 18th-CaMp!!!! Woohoo! The highlight of my summer is only 10 weeks and 3 days away!!!!!

July 20th-Happy 15th, Nate!

July 21-23- Fair days. Chickens here I come!


So excited (and nervous) for some of the things that will be happening this summer. Hope you all have a great summer as well!

5 comments:

  1. That sounds so fun. What is your role in the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nora and I are the Guest Book Attendants. At first it was just called the guest book, but we wanted it to sound "important" so we are telling everybody that we are the "Guest Book Attendants" :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I perfectly know the feeling! Faith and I are almost always the "Guest Book Attendants."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how neat! This will be our first time. Did you and Faith enjoy it?

    ReplyDelete