Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Lydia, Busy weekend!

Hi Gals!
Wow, this weekend is super busy for me! Benjamin (my oldest brother) and Brooke (his wife) are coming today at 5:30pm. We have been busy cleaning the house for their arrival. Tomorrow, Thursday, we are going to SHEM. My sister has a graduation rehearsal and I play the violin there. We will be there awhile and will get to have dinner out. Then Friday my sister, Faith, graduates (sniff, sniff,) and I sing in a choir for it. Then on Saturday is Faith's Reception and I get to serve the punch and cake with my sister in-law, Brooke! *Sigh* I get a little tired just thinking about it all. Sunday, a few of you will get to meet Brooke at church. Then B&B will leave Monday morning. Well I have been enjoying the weather thoroughly. I love spring! My birthday is coming up (May 12th). I am excited to turn fourteen. Well hope everyone is enjoying lovely May.
~Lydia Joy

3 comments:

  1. That is so exciting Lydia! I can't wait to meet her. And I am having a lovely May, it is almost my favorite month after September. I always wanted to name a little girl May. That was part of my great-grandmother's name, Allie Mae, but hers was spelled differently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,sounds fun, you know a couple are the right one's for each other when each of their names' start with the same letter. :)

    ReplyDelete