Sunday, May 1, 2011

Celina, Well I guess I will post again

I feel like this is becoming my blog, but whatever. So know that I am practicaly done with school, I have been wondering what to do a lot. I have found myself just getting on the computer and watching videos on YouTube. I have found some interesting stuff and I just wanted to share what I have come across:
Trick 1- To make your own lip gloss/lip stain, just mix a little petroleum jelly (Vaseline) with a little ground up eyeshadow, it works WONDERFUL! and you can get a lovely color that isn't lumpy and because a lot of eyeshadow is a little shimmery your lip gloss will be too!
Trick 2- When putting you mascara on take a business card or a piece of card stock and put it right on the upper edge of your eyelid, right above your eyelashes and pull up gently with the card, it will pull your eyelashes up so you can get mascara right up to your eye making your lashes look fuller. The card also protects your lid from getting mascara on it.
Well I guess now that I think of it that is not all that much stuff, but I also have learned that I need to GET OFF YOUTUBE!!!! That is the bad thing about getting done with school before all of your friends do, I have nothing to do. usually in the summer we have goodals of things to do, and usually I have a library card. I got to many fines on my library card to get any more books until I pay them off, so I am waiting for the summer reading program so I can get them all payed off through that. :) Oh you guys might help me out a little by posting on here!

2 comments:

  1. Yes ma'me. I agree about YouTube. That is a neat place but also addicting and it can be bad.

    Tsk, tsk. I suppose you will pay it off this year. Just don't let it happen again! ;)

    I understand about the blog. I am sorry that you are the only one posting for now. I am pushing really hard to finish school and orchestra. And I am launching a new blog alongside the other things I do. But thanks a ton for posting as much as you do, I know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I suppose that means that your very diligent. :)

    ReplyDelete