Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Celina, GET POSTING!!!!

Come on girls! I know that you have more to say than this, but because people aren't finding things to write about I am going to have to give you something. I want you guys to right for every day one of the most fun things that has happened, and ten things that you are thankful for, kinda for thanksgiving but mostly because I am always more thankful and happy when I make a list about that every day. Girls I truly believe that God has something special in store for each and every one of us, but before we can help others we have to be at peace with ourselves and God. So here you go another one of my weird little things I want you gals to try this week. Next week there will be something different, I will start for yesterday.

Tuesday, November 2nd

Most Fun Thing- Going to a bible study Mrs. Debby does called Titus 2 Chics, the theme was a tea party and we all got to drink tea (duuuu) where fun hats and TALK!! Talk about fun


Thankfulness-
1. I am thankful for GREAT FRIENDS
2. I am thankful for a comfortable bed
3. I am thankful for enough food to be okay if I miss a meal! :)
4. I am thankful for Mrs. Debby being always so happy
5. I am thankful for my mom!!!!
6. I am thankful for fun puppies
7. I am thankful for the young children, they can always make me smile
8. I am thankful for trees that turn colors in the fall and will always change back in the spring
9. I am thankful for skirts!
10. I am thankful for fun scarfs! (I LOVE clothes)

I thank you guys can do it so at least try!

2 comments:

  1. Every one of those things are big happy Celina things! ;) I totally agree with skirts, scarves, trees, puppies, comfy beds, mama's, and children. What would life be like without those things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be a SO LAME world with a lot of boring and grumpy world

    ReplyDelete