Saturday, November 6, 2010

Grace-And Idea for Biblical Courage?

Okay, I just wondered what you all thought of this. Here is a storyline that I think that I have come up with.

Colt Walsh is a state prison security guard. He has to work daily within barren walls, dangerous people, and despairing attitudes. Yet daily he walks into work with a smile on his face and love in his heart for the criminals within.

Okay, what do you think of that? It is original, which is one thing that I like about it.

5 comments:

  1. Bravo!!! I love it!!! Keep up the good work friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! Make him half to go through some type of hardship

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, that is a thought. I only have 1500 words, that is kinda scary really. I am a very wordy person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a great plot! I love it though when ever authors do a good job of describing feelings, so it might help if while you were writing you pretended you were him.

    ReplyDelete