Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lydia, Today and so on

Well, I thought I would write about the things that are going on right now. Lets see, Faith is going to riding lessons *sniff, sniff,* I am out of money and can't do them for awhile. We have been having lots of fun today. Celina, thanks for chatting with me by e-mail, It has been fun although I am still waiting for your reply. There is a lovely tree outside the window. It is bedecked with cheerful bright orange leaves. I have been practicing our Christmas songs for Orchestra. Our play is coming up! I am SUPER excited even though we have had about one rehearsal and it is November 13th! Well that is about it...Have a great weekend!

Lydia~

3 comments:

  1. I am in the same boat with money dear. But we'll manage. Money isn't that hard to get if you can work hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I'm sorry guys. I hope you get the money raised up again! I enjoy hearing about you two's "adventures"! And besides, you both work hard at it and deserve it!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete