Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Celina, Whats up!!!!????

HI YA'LL
So I just thought that it was time for a little catch up! So Here goes: Last week was pretty busy, I got to baby-sit twice, hang out all day Saturday with some of my Great friends!!! (talk about fun) Then also on Saturday we preformed a play that we had written that was a total blast!!! So a lot of fun stuff, OH I am going to get contacts soon I am soooooo exited! I am also a little worried that I will lose them or break them, because if I do I do not think that I will get to have them again. My daddy has had contacts since he was like fourteen (he has BAD eye sight !) and he has never lost or torn one! He even dropped one in the pool when he was a lifeguard and FOUND IT!! But it will be fun to try. This week I am just working on school. On Wednesday I get to go to our SO COOL Wednesday night church, two of the sweet lady's in our church teach it and I get to provide the snacks this week! I still have to decide what to do before my daddy heads home from work today so he can get the supplies I need. Well I hope and pray that all of you girls will enjoy your week and you will feel blessed in some cool way, and if your week HAS to be bad I pray that you will use it in a time to grow!!! God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Well, my week has started out interestingly enough. Sonora ran away with the neighbor dog and now will probably be expecting sometime in January. We have been adopted by an absolutely beautiful chocolate lab who can't bark but is just precious, and I am sick.

    ReplyDelete