Saturday, November 20, 2010

Celina, Grumpy me

I Have had a WONDERFUL life so far, yet I am always thinking of something to complain or cry about. I have had parents that love me, but sometimes I wish they would understand me better. I have always had more than enough clothes, yet I always want one more outfit. I have always had enough to eat, but all I can think of is how fat I am. I have friends that love me and REALLY care about me, but I sometimes wonder what they think about me or if they like me more than so-and-so. This is just something that has been on my mind for a while, and a blog is for sharing your thoughts so I just wanted to see what you all thought of this or if you have things to add.

4 comments:

  1. Celina, here are a few points I would like to make:
    1-You are NOT fat!
    2- I LOVE YOU!!!
    3- Don't waste time trying to find out if we
    like you or not because...WE DO!!!
    4- I LOVE YOU!!!
    5- I don't think it is fair that we have just a three letter sentence that shows our affection for someone because it would be like the size of War and Peace if I were to find all the right words to say how much I LOVE YOU!!!
    6- III LLLOOOVVVEEE YYYOOOUUU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep girl. Those girly hormones, I know how you feel. Just don't let it get to you. Say the truth over and over to yourself and then choose to believe it. It works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, You're not the only one out there Celina we are all there with you (at least I am :)). Oh, and by the way I LOVE YOU TOO! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess, you are such a good friend! and Celina, look at how blessed you are, This is just the devil's lies and a way for him to distract you from praising God, which is your ultimate calling in life!!! I LOVE YOU ALSO... sorry I couldn't think of another way to say it.. :D

    ReplyDelete