Saturday, November 20, 2010

Grace-Still Sick

Okay girls. I am not trying to be a complainer but I am feeling down in the mouth. I got sick on Monday and have been sick since then.

Yesterday I stayed home from orchestra with one of my younger sisters. I felt pretty good then. And we had a lot of fun making Christmas presents, cleaning the kitchen, and watching Nancy Drew. But last night I got a whopper of a nosebleed, probably from blowing it so much. It was about the worst I have ever had, and I have had many bad nosebleeds.

Anyway. I just really could use some prayer. I am not used to feeling sick this long. Usually if I start to feel bad I take a nap, eat a TON of vitamins, and get better in like 2 days. So it has been a rather rotten week.

And for any of you who are sick, GET WELL SOON!

3 comments:

  1. I will definitely pray for you! I am sorry about your nosebleed, I cannot say I know how you feel as I have never had my nose bleed, but I will pray that you feel much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU HAVE NEVER HAD YOUR NOSE BLEED???????????????????????? Oh my! You are blessed. I have had nosebleeds from heaters, colds, little brothers bonking me with bike helmets, slamming head first onto the tile and knocking myself out, and many other things.

    I don't get them as much as I used too, thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only had one nose bleed in my life My brothers have them all the time but I am the lucky child!

    ReplyDelete