Thursday, November 25, 2010

Celina, Grandpa's house

I am at Grandpa's house right now. Today we finished cleaning the kitchen, whew that was a long job!! It was not too bad though because there was a lot of junk that we got to go through. I really like going through other peoples junk. I got some Tic-tacs and a bunch of unopened soda flavored lip gloss tubes. Me and Jonathan (my ten year old brother) went on a walk through the lovely little town of Holly Springs Mississippi, while were walking we ate almost all of the Tic-tacs :) :) :) I love my brother he is funny! I laughed like the whole time we were walking around. (Jonathan is sitting here reading my post and he says that I only laughed 99% of the time ) like I said before love that kid :) (a Rebekah Farr saying) Today we also had a lovely thanksgiving dinner. We turkey, potatoes, Sweet potatoes, pie, and bread YUMMMMMM.

2 comments:

  1. I like cleaning other people's junk too, it is a ton more fun, and, you can go home and not have to see it anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete